Thursday, January 29, 2009

Throw It Up Mom!!

So I am going to use this blogger website to also write and keep track of all the hilarious things my children say. So beware there will be quite a few of these types of entries, but I do encourage you to read these cause like I said they are pretty funny, especially coming out of a kids mouth!!!

Here's the first one:

So this morning Jordan turned on the Transformer movie....surprise, surprise, what's new. I told him, "dude you just woke up if you wanna watch tv then you can watch whats on tv...you watch Transformers too much!! If you want to watch Transformers you can watch it during rest time." "Ok mom" he said. So he goes and watches tv long enough for me to get the dishes done.....10 minutes. He comes to me and says, "mom I'm ready to watch Transformers now", and I said, "oh good, your ready for rest time then?" here comes the good part.......He then says to me "THROW IT UP MOM, I'M KIDDING" I am not ready for rest time, I will wait!! I was like WHAT??? I was not ready for that one I must admit. Trying to hold off my laughter, because that was hilarious!! I am like where did you get that from??? He says Tony says it. I'm like who is Tony?? He say it's Iron Man mom!! I should have known because when he is not watching Transformers he's watching Iron Man.

After laughing for like 10 minutes I am like I have got to write that one down. So there you go too funny!! There will be more to come I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment