Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally Some SNOW!!


Aidan wanted to go out like this.....I said no you can't go out in your underwear, so he told me, "mom I am going to put my snowboots on"......Silly me!!


Alright, we're READY!!





Well, we had our first snow of the year. It started Monday evening January 26th and didn't stop until this morning Wednesday the 28th around 4 a.m. We had a grand total of 7 inches.

Needless to say Aidan was very excited that it snowed on his birthday. The first thing he asked yesterday morning was "Daddy can we go sledding for my birthday?" Too Cute! Of course Jared left work early and took the boys to the park to sled ride. They had a blast! Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any pictures of them sledding, I had to stay here with baby Kaylee cause the poor little girl has been sick for over a week now.
Of course, the sun is shining today and already starting to melt the snow. It is still pretty cold though and will be the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment