Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Married with 2 kids...and a Big Red Truck!!!

I haven't updated this in a while, Jordan of course had something very intelligent to say while we were driving a couple of weeks ago.....

We are driving down the road and Jordan says to me...Mom when I grow up I am going to drive, I am gonna buy me a Big Red Truck to drive, but not red like uncle Jossy's truck...bright red he says. I was like that will be so cool Jordan, he continues on to tell me yes and I am going to live far, far away from you and dad :( that made me sad, but I am smarter than that so I asked him do you think grandma & grandpa live far away....he said yea they live really far away in Glen Carbon...a 20 minute drive from us now, so in my head I am thinking not too far away buddy!! Well that's not it he continues to say....and I am going to be married like you and daddy and me & my wife are gonna have 2 kids and there names are gonna be Jordan & Jordan!!! HAHAHAHA! So Funny!

I couldn't resist writing this one!!




1 comment: