Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Aidan's turn....Grouch!!!

Well, the past few days Aidan has been pretty sick. He's been running a high fever mainly, but has also been throwing up, not being able to eat that much & hardly drinking.....which is weird cause we all know Aidan has to have a drink every 5 minutes. Anyway, he is on an antibiotic now and is kinda starting to feel better, but man is he GROUCHY!! He has never been this grouchy. Aidan is a happy go lucky kinda little boy but the last 2 days everything bothers him and he is constantly whining or even getting mad at us for no reason. Well, today was a very nice day so I put jackets on the boys and took them outside. I needed to come in for a minute and about 5 minutes later Aidan's "new" attitude followed me....

Here's a visual:
He comes inside and walks around the corner with his hands on his hips and looks at me and says with a stomp....What the "HELL" are you doing in here???


Okay, so I tried not to laugh, but who wouldn't laugh at that. What makes it even more funny is he doesn't pronounce his L's very well, it's more of a he-wl! He was really mad, though!! Knowing that I had just said that the other day to one of the kids, I didn't get too mad about it, cause they're gonna say what you say!!! I told him not to say that anymore and that mommy & daddy shouldn't say it either, but it's been a pretty rough & stressful week of sick kids & no sleep so I guess it slipped!!

Even funnier, Ten minutes later Aidan picks up a picture Jordan just drew off the table and looks at it and says...."What the "HELL" is that?? Ok, were gonna have to fix this little attitude of his!!

Hopefully this little grouchy spell goes away QUICK!!

1 comment: